Register / Login
1. Reconnect – Get in touch with us so we can help you find details for your classmates/society members using our Alumni database (just email email@example.com). Why not set up a reunion committee too with those you’re still in touch with?
2. Pick a format – Where and when will your reunion take place? If you’d like to have your reunion on one of our campuses, please visit King’s Venues to have a look at the rooms we have available and catering details. Please don’t forget to tell them you are an alumnus so you receive a 10% discount!
3. Send the invites – Remember to include all the information your guests will need such as timings, venue, date and payment details.
4. Final details – Organise the last bits and pieces such as placing the catering order and booking accommodation. Remember, if you’ve booked a room through King’s Venues, they can provide catering and audio/video information.
5. Celebrate – Relax and enjoy your reunion! Don’t forget to send us news of how it went. Sharing your stories and photos on our website can help track down those that were missing for next time, and it can also provide others with fantastic reunion ideas!Feeling stuck for reunion ideas? Why not see what other alumni have got up to in past reunions.
Ready to get started? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sitemap Site help Terms and conditions Accessibility Recruitment News Centre Contact us
© 2017 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454