Overseas Giving

If you live in the USA or Hong Kong you can make a tax efficient gift.

Select your country to find out more information.


Dear Fellow U.S.-Based Alumni,

The Friends of KCLA Board comprises King’s College alumni who volunteer our time in aid of a broad range of King’s-related programs.  We meet twice annually to review grant applications and remain apprised of KCL developments. Proud of our association with King's College London, we are motivated by the worthy goals of its various campaigns and the ways in which U.S.-based alumni can help to sustain them.
A registered 501(c)(3) organization, the Friends of King's College London Association, Inc. has long supported the KCL mission and such initiatives as:
· The USA Scholars’ Program
· The KCL Annual Fund
· Numerous and varied KCL-based research projects. 

U.S. taxpayers, who wish to make a contribution and receive credit in accordance with IRS Charitable Deduction Rules, can do so in a number of ways. Secure on-line payments may be made through our PayPal Account here.  Simply hit the donate button.


Alternatively, checks may be mailed to:

Friends of Kings College London Association, Inc.
c/o Chapel & York Limited
1000 N. West Street, Suite 1200
Wilmington, DE 19801

The Friends of KCLA also welcomes planned donations, including bequests, charitable remainder trusts and matching gifts.  For further information please contact our Treasurer, Ken Aldous (King’s, Law, 1998) at

We thank King’s College London for hosting this page on its website. 

Sincerely yours,

Winslow Pettingell (King’s, English MA, 1982)
Friends of King's College London Association, Inc.

Hong Kong

Tax-efficient support can be made within Hong Kong by sending a Gift Form to the:
King's College London Hong Kong Foundation
Mr. Dieter Yih
King’s College London Hong Kong Foundation
c/o Kwok Yih & Chan
Suites 2103-05, 21st Floor
9 Queen's Road Central
Hong Kong

Downloads: Overseas Gift Form | Standard Gift Form